To provide an exceptional and extensive service for our patients, we work in close conjunction with a wide variety of specialists and specialist services.
The practice utilises the services of Messrs Morton and Partners, the in-house radiology department. They make use of the revolutionary PACS system and provide interventional and non-interventional radiology services.
Radiology services at Melomed Bellville include:
- CT scan
- Bone density scan
- Interventional radiology services
Ampath Davies Pathology Lab offers a 24-hour on-site pathology service to all our patients. Sr. Sophia Mars is our in-house sister, and accompanies Dr Roelofse on daily ICU and ward rounds. She also performs all the practice’s in-house pathology as well as ECG, Stress ECG, lung functions and other tests.
Dr Pieter Roelofse is part of the Physicians Call Roster at the 24-hour Trauma Unit of Melomed Hospital Bellville,
situated on Lower Ground.
We work closely with an experienced team of specialists and paramedical services:
- Dr Jan F. Marais – Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Johan Visser – General Surgeon
- Dr Stefan Jansen van Vuuren – Urologist
- Dr Ziaad Karani – Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Dr Andre Behr – Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist
- Dr Z. Mtimkulu – Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Dr Loven Moodley – Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Dr Patrick Ntuli – Cardiologist
- Dr Nabiel Mohamed – Ophthalmologist
- Dr H. Morkel – Nuclear Medicine
- Dr V. Kritzinger – Nuclear Medicine
- Inge Cronje – Dietitian
- Eileen Fourie & Partners – Physiotherapist
- Emmanette Schreuder – Occupational Therapist